• Welcome to Mini-Missions. Please login.

about sharing your accounts

Started by ColdSpirit10, Jan 27, 2014, 06:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdSpirit10

Please, do not share your accounts with other users ingame, recently there has been people lending their accounts to players for many reasons (increasing kills, "taking care of it", etc)
this is really risky and nothing good comes out of it, if you want to earn kills, do it yourself, don't lend your account, it is YOURS and no one should get access to it other than it's owner.

if you live with a familar that also plays MM, make sure your password is really safe and your setting's name is not the same as your username so you don't automatically login.
also, if someone asks you to give them your account (for any reason, like "im give u fre vip" "im admin, give me your account or i ban you"

There are many consequences involving in getting your account stolen just like losing all your balance, massive death counter increase, reputation loose.

Admins: Giving your account to someone else will get you demoted, this causes non-staff players to abuse the privileges at their own advantage/liking, there have been staff members that have already done this

-feel free to post tips on how to prevent from getting their account stolen or such

CHINTU

Ye you are right same thing happened with me :( so now i will take care :)

TJJamaica

If you give someone your acc, You're really stupid. I have about 200k :D And I still wouldn't give anyone my acc :|

Only way I'm giving up my acc is if I can't bother to play MTA anymore. And I'm sure that won't be a fact :3

Jayprakash

Quote from: Cold on Jan 27, 2014, 06:08 am

if you live with a familar that also plays MM, make sure your password is really safe and your setting's name is not the same as your username so you don't automatically login.
also, if someone asks you to give them your account (for any reason, like "im give u fre vip" "im admin, give me your account or i ban you"

idk if this will help or not.
The staff members can have a tag in their name like [Staff] or something else so that even the newbies can know whether any staff member is online or not. This will help the new members of the MM to contact the staff members for asking questions etc.

If anyone is sharing his account and if his account's password is changed then one method can be to use the email address to reset the password. In my opinion there should be another blank for putting email so that if one of the email id is hcked or one is not able to access that email then he can use the 2nd email to change the password.

A mail can be sent to the 1st email address to approve the request to use the 2nd email address. The mail or something can be used. I am suggesting this so that the person with whom the account is shared cannot put the 2nd email ( if the real owner hasn't put it ). Changes can be done about what I am saying.

The password in MM and the email's password should also be different....

Still no one should prefer to share their accounts

_WiFi_

There is nothing hard to understand or the need to write more useless reasons, I mean, what Cold said is absolutely right, but thats just

If you know what you exactly do with your account and what you DON'T or u woulndt wish to, then u will know so how could someone '' ruin '' your account.

Knowing those two facts, its simple, don't give your account to anyone else, or u will be open to the consequences.

Marley

Recently, I share my account a guy called 'Justine', I don't care kills or anything, he's my friend and only connects for 2 hours in my account, I have no consequences or anything about money, rep or deaths, I know he's a good guy and he wants be VIP so I decided to share my account with him, I have responsability about it, what do you think about it?

ItsMe

Quote from: Marley on Feb 01, 2014, 07:26 am
Recently, I share my account a guy called 'Justine', I don't care kills or anything, he's my friend and only connects for 2 hours in my account, I have no consequences or anything about money, rep or deaths, I know he's a good guy and he wants be VIP so I decided to share my account with him, I have responsability about it, what do you think about it?
nice give me too

THE-CLEANER

Quote from: ItsMe on Feb 01, 2014, 07:55 am
nice give me too
lol , you are trying to scam him on forum?

ColdSpirit10

Quote from: Marley on Feb 01, 2014, 07:26 am
if anything were happen to it, it's your responsability, you were warned

Marley

Quote from: Cold on Feb 03, 2014, 04:14 am
if anything were happen to it, it's your responsability, you were warned
Ok, anyway my VIP expires on 2 days, when that happens I'll change my pass

TheMario

I share it with a friend, but I know it in real life, so it does not matter to me:)

ramkid112

I hope i can reply since its a pinned post

If a Players bought a acc from some player is it punishable?

I want just to clear this doubt thanks

-4-anwnymos14

Quote from: Ramkid11 on Mar 30, 2015, 03:39 pm
I hope i can reply since its a pinned post

If a Players bought a acc from some player is it punishable?

I want just to clear this doubt thanks
Υes.

Singh

I wanna ask that.. as i borrowed bane's acc for doing 35k kills and gave him 45m so he can must belive me , after doing 35k kills i will return him..is there any problem?

justdoit

Quote from: Shinchan on Mar 31, 2015, 05:56 am
I wanna ask that.. as i borrowed bane's acc for doing 35k kills and gave him 45m so he can must belive me , after doing 35k kills i will return him..is there any problem?
Yes there is a problem, ''Sharing accounts are not allowed anymore''
Staff members think before they add any rule so yeah, it's for everyone, maybe u are not scamming or something but others do, so we cant just allow u only.